Posted on February 19 2018
The Beginner’s Mind At Home Kit was designed to be used with families to learn and practice mindfulness together.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- Easy-to-use manual with over 80 interactive mindfulness activities.
- A beautiful picture book to read to your child as a way to introduce what being mindful is all about.
- Materials for making a family-sized clear mind jar. Clear mind jars are beautiful visuals that can represent our busy minds.
- A percussion chime to signal the beginning and ending of breath work and quiet sitting activities explained in the manual.
- A mandala coloring book, just for fun and to bring the focus to the present moment.
WHO CAN USE IT?
- Grandparents & other family members
FOR USE TO PRACTICE MINDFULNESS:
- During school breaks
- Over the long summer months
- As a before bedtime activity
- On the weekends
- As a home supplement to mindfulness school/community programs
- Just because you and your family love appreciating the moment and all the beauty in the world.
Beginner’s Mind-Helping families connect through interactive and engaging mindfulness activities.
Sale on our mindfulness kits on now! Visit us at Beginner's Mind